What does the Web master do?
The web master is responsible for ensuring that the web site is up to date and that information is easy to access
What does this involve?
- Liaising with other committee members to prepare information for the web site.
- Updating the web site regularly
- Passing on e-mails, suggestions etc. received via the web site to the relevant committee members
- Liaising with Steve Bradley the manager of the web site to enable changes to be made to the website when needed.
- Arranging payment via the treasurer when the annual fee is due.
- Advertising the web site to members and encouraging them to use it.
- Attending committee meetings when required.